A Week in Puglia
We take care of everything providing effortless authentic travel with unique experiences.
Premier Accomodations, Local Guides, and Authentic Foods.
7 Night "The Wonders of Puglia"
Sunday-Sunday (September 12-19, 2021)
Sunday-Sunday (September 19-26, 2021)
>>Registration for 2021 now open. Reserve your spot!
During this weeklong tour, we’ll explore the sights, tastes, gorgeous seascapes and architectural wonders of Puglia. Located in the “spur” and “heel” of the Italian boot this region is one of Europe’s great agricultural areas. Its immense plains and rolling hills produce much of Italy’s wine and olive oil (home to some 60,000,000 olive trees many over 1,000 years old) and vast quantities of fruit and vegetables. It also produces most of the hard durum wheat used to make pasta.
Nature’s colors are bold in Puglia, and man-made shapes are simple – with chunky, cubic houses and conical-roofed cottages dotting the countryside. Its extensive coastline bears the marks of many conquering invaders: the Normans, the Spanish, the Turks, the Swabians and the Greeks. Yet, despite its diverse influences, Puglia has its own distinct and authentic identity. The sun and sea, food, wine and quality of life!
This “All Inclusive Tour” Includes:
- Airport transfers from Bari Airport to the resort and back at the end of the week.
- 7 nights 4-star accommodations
- 7 Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Morning stretch, swim or walk through the olives groves surrounding our resort.
- Driver & local guides for daily excursions to local towns and artisans.
- We will be visiting the towns of Ostuni, Polignano a Mare, Aberobello, Brindisi, Lecce and Matera.
- Olive oil factory tour and tasting.
- Cheese making class and demonstration.
- Food and wine pairing dinner.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $4,100 PER PERSON X 2 = $8,200 TOTAL
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: ADD SINGLE SUPPLEMENT FEE OF $400 = $4,500
*does not include airfare, travel insurance, gratuities, and personal expenses.
You can pre-register and pay on-line or pay by check.
Sunday-Sunday (September 12-19, 2021) – CLICK HERE
Sunday-Sunday (September 19-26, 2021) – CLICK HERE
Map of Italy
Owners Chef Dawn Bause, and husband Fred celebrate their 14th year leading small group tours in Italy. They are passionate about food, wine and getting to know each region and it’s residents.
Let us provide you a luxury guided vacation to experience Italy in a small intimate group setting.